This is Bailey. I just don't have my own blog yet. I'll get my own blog soon I hope. I just want to do kind of a webkinz post. This is kinda for Rachel and Paige and Hailie and Meg. So here you go! These are some of the recipes on webkinz. Here's some Halloween recipes. There's Halloweenogg- mix eggs, milk, pumpkin, mix it up in the stove and there you go. The next one is called tooth extractor Licorice bats, pumpkin pop, phantom pop and there you go. Heres a cool one I like its called Epochiquox Glimmer- raisins, papaya, blueberries and whiperrew there you go. Anotherone is called spinnertti- pumpkin, green grapes, and waffles- bam you got your self a tasty treat (for your webkinz). That's all that I'm going to post. Now for some ahh what do you call it ? Oh now I remember. These are some new webkinz that are coming out soon. The camel the snowman and the either the parakeet or the humming bird I cant remember? But thats all Im going to post! Bye. 
11 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment