It's been a while since I've posted. Bailey and Landon are enjoying school. Tyson and I have been working on re-landscaping our front yard, and we are all enjoying autumn time.






11 years ago
What we're up to, if you're interested!
It's been a while since I've posted. Bailey and Landon are enjoying school. Tyson and I have been working on re-landscaping our front yard, and we are all enjoying autumn time.






Posted by Tracie at 2:13 PM
4 comments:
Love the first day of school pics. Your yard look super! I'm jealous!!
We miss coming to your house every week. My kids are always asking about Bailey and Landon. We need to get them together more often. We are totally enjoying fall as well. It has been the most beautiful one that I can remember ever!
What cute pictures of Bailey and Landon... and your front yard looks great! Good Work!
Wow, you guys really have been busy! Your yard looks great. And so do your kids!:)AS
Post a Comment