
A couple of hours ago when I took the picture of all my webkinz, I got a new one. She is so cute! She is a little kinz elephant her name is Callie. She has a circus bedroom. Bye! Sorry its so short! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!
11 years ago
What we're up to, if you're interested!

A couple of hours ago when I took the picture of all my webkinz, I got a new one. She is so cute! She is a little kinz elephant her name is Callie. She has a circus bedroom. Bye! Sorry its so short! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Tracie at 8:42 PM
3 comments:
I love all of your Webkinz! They are so cute. Your new elephant is so adorable.
thanks
Bailey,
Thank you for your most informative post. I now know what Webkinz is -- didn't know before. I am sure we will be collecting them in a year or two when Tiny Toes finds out as well. :)
Post a Comment