4 Random Things I Like About My Husband
1. He can fix almost anything, including me in a bad mood.
2. He is extremely patient with the kids.
3. He is very self motivated and has a lot of self-control
4. He is very creative.
4 Movies That I Can Watch More Than Once
1. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
2. Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Dances With Wolves
4. The Bourne Movies
4 TV Shows That I Watch
1. MASH
2. Decorating Shows on HGTV
3. Spongebob Squarepants
4. Little Bear
4 Places I've Been
1. Freeport, Bahamas
2. Portland, Oregon
3. Jersey City, New Jersey
4. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
4 People Who E-Mail Me Regularly
My dear friends at:
1. Lands End
2. Eddie Bauer
3. LDS Gems
4. Amazon.com
4 Of My Favorite Foods
1. Indian Food
2. Thai Food (Coconut Milk Soup)
3. Cafe Rio's Pork Burritos
4. Smoothies
4 Places I would Like to Visit
1. San Diego
2. Hawaii
3. Europe
4. North Eastern US
4 Things I'm Looking Forward to in the Next Year
1. Re-landscaping our front yard
2. watching my kids grow up
3. going on a family trip
4. enjoying each day
4 People I Tag
1. Mikelle
2. Simone
3. Amy
4. Anyone else who wants to have a tagging experience
Thanks for tagging me Rose. I'm all tagged out now.
11 years ago




1 comments:
Great job on both tags! It's so fun to learn some new things about you. I especially love the 4 people who email you regularly, too funny! And thanks for the tag - I'm on it!
P.S. I'm loving your music!
Post a Comment