Friday, September 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Amy

I search: for a good book to read.
I wonder: what we're going to do about dinner tonight.
I regret: not learning a musical instrument.
I love: when my house is clean.
I care: about my garden.
I always: like being early to things.
I worry: that I worry too much.
I am not: very adventurous.
I remember: unimportant trivia facts.
I believe: I have a wonderful family.
I dance: when no one is watching.
I sing: while driving in the car.
I don't always: clean the kitchen after dinner.
I argue: with Bailey too much.
I write: everything down that I need to do.
I win: do I ever win? I compromise.
I lose my temper: too often with my kids.
I wish: I could relax and enjoy life a little more.
I listen: pretty well.
I don't understand: myself sometimes.
I laugh: not nearly enough.
I can usually be found: with Landon.
I am scared: that I'm not teaching my kids all that they need to know.
I need: a really good nights sleep.
I forget: to tell my kids and Tyson how much I love them.
I am happy: that Amy tagged me.

That was really fun. Thanks Amy. I tag Adri.

0 comments: