Wednesday, April 16, 2008

An Urgent Call Home

I had to go to the Target pharmacy tonight to get a prescription filled. I dropped it off and then about 20 minutes later came back to pick it up. The pharmacist said that there was an urgent message for me that my husband called and that I needed to call him back right away. Well, my heart stopped beating for a minute and my mind raced as I imagined what must have happened at home that would make him call me at Target...I thought Landon had eaten poison, Bailey was missing, something horrible. I called him back on their phone immediately, dreading to hear what he was going to tell me. "Oh, hi Tracie, will you buy some whipping cream. The kids want whipping cream on their pancakes. Why didn't you answer your cell phone?"
I was greatly relieved that nothing was actually wrong at home, except for the fact that we had a whipping cream crisis. I really admire Tyson's creativity in solving a problem, but I almost peed my pants at Target because I thought there was a real emergency. Plus, when I got home and looked in the fridge, I found a carton of whipping cream. Good old Tyson, you gotta love him.

5 comments:

mikelle said...

That's hilarious! Classic Tyson. If he goes to that much effort for whipped cream, I wonder what he would do for some sugar?

rosebud said...

You know, I'll never forget the time you and Tyson called me at USU pretending to be the Logan PD telling me some kid, who said he was my brother, had stolen my car and wrecked it!

hailie said...

Nice job Tyson! Just kiddin haha that's way funny!!! But ya gotta love whipping cream on pancakes!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that he did that!!!! I hope that he does not do that any more!!!!

Anonymous said...

I probably would have divorced Ted right then and there and I probably would have peed my pants. Whipping Cream! Serious! Well I guess I have to agree that was pretty resourceful of Tyson. But HOLY COW!