


Today was Bailey's dance competition! She did so great! She did two jazz dances and one clogging dance. I am so proud of her! She was amazing! She is a very talented little dancer.
11 years ago
What we're up to, if you're interested!



Today was Bailey's dance competition! She did so great! She did two jazz dances and one clogging dance. I am so proud of her! She was amazing! She is a very talented little dancer.
Posted by Tracie at 6:47 PM
4 comments:
I think it would be so fun to watch her I think ones I got to watch her I think I am thinking of it now I hope that see keeps doing it and you can show all the stuff taht she does!!!!
Good job Bailey!! You are such a good dancer! I wish I could have been there to see you perform. :( Did you get any of the performance on video?
Bai Bai you rock at dancin! It was way fun when I got to see you dance! Cya ya peops soon!
OK little miss talented. You are amazing! We are so proud of you. I love the example you are to Meg. Thank you for being so good to her. She just loves you to death. I think she would move it if she could!
Post a Comment