Friday, April 4, 2008

Tyson & Landon's Manly Adventure

Yesterday, Tyson and Landon decided they needed some adventure in their lives, so they got their hiking boots on and headed toward the hills. I didn't know if I'd ever see them again...They did eventually come back with many adventurous tales to tell, and some fun pictures to show us what they did on their excursion.





4 comments:

rosebud said...

is that the hills of herriman? and Utah Lake?

Tracie said...

I don't know what hills they are, but that's the Great Salt Lake.

mikelle said...

Wow! Looks like they had fun! Where in the world will Tyson and Landon go next?

Anonymous said...

Those father and son moments are priceless. I think this is great. Ted ran into them at Sportsman and Tyson was ready to buy the whole store. Ted said he tried to talk him out of it. It looks like they got some new boots. Did they get anything else?