My old camera was kind of crummy, so I just got a brand new one yesterday and these are some of the test shots. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. It is a Canon A590. It's got an easy mode where you just point and shoot, but then it's got some manual features that I've got to learn. I've started getting into digital scrapbooking and I'm trying to learn Photoshop Elements, so I'm excited that I have a better quality camera to work with. Yippy!




11 years ago




2 comments:
Fun! I'm so jealous! I love taking pictures and it would be awesome to have a nice camera. I'm excited to see all your beautiful pictures!
Looks like a great camera. I have only heard good things about Cannon's. I absolutely love how addicted you have become to the digital world. Cute pics of the kids!
Post a Comment