I just thought these pictures were pretty cute of Landon. In a matter of just a few minutes, without any prompting, he showed me quite a range of emotions.




11 years ago
What we're up to, if you're interested!
I just thought these pictures were pretty cute of Landon. In a matter of just a few minutes, without any prompting, he showed me quite a range of emotions.




Posted by Tracie at 6:03 PM
7 comments:
Why are there so many pictures of Landon on this blog. Don't you like Bailey?
Landon just likes his picture taken more, Bailey's at school all day, and now I feel really bad, let me go take a picture of Bailey.
Don't let anonymous get to you Tracie...
Those pictures are too cute! He could definitely be a little actor! Can he cry on command, too? And those bright blue eyes! Could he get any more handsome?
How funny -- Bailey has a secret admirer! Ew, I guess that's kind of creepy, not cute like it was 30 years ago for Cindy Brady! (:
Don't worry, I've been ignored by a family member for ignoring Karl -- hardly!
I am impressed. I think he may be destined to be the next George Clooney, Brad Pitt etc. This kid can really act. We just love him. It was fun to have the kids over on Saturday for just a bit. My kids sure love yours.
who ever anonymis is your really mean!! don't make tracy feal bad that's my aunt, leave her alone!!!!!!!!
Hahaha Landon's so funny! I've got a couple pics on my phone of him. He's a crackup! I agree with paige! Poop face Anonymous!!!
Post a Comment