
Last night, Bailey and I had the amazing opportunity to go and see the Broadway musical, "Annie" at Kingsbury Hall. Tyson was given 2 tickets yesterday by someone who couldn't go, and we couldn't pass it up. We had fabulous front row seats and just had a wonderful time together. The musical was amazing, but it was also just so much fun to be with Bailey. We definitely need to have more mom-daughter nights.
11 years ago




5 comments:
Wow, you two lucked out with those tickets! That sounds like so much fun! Mommy-daughter nights are the best!
I think we need to have a sleep over with me and Bailey and Meg tha would be so much fun and then go to a movie or somethin glike that.LOVE Rachel
I am so jealous. It sounds like a good time. Did Bailey Love IT? What a classic. Isn't it crazy when you are able to do something just one on one. Every time I do that I learn so much about my own kids.
How fun!
Oh lucky!!! Annie is a way shaveet movie and I bet it was a way cool play!
Post a Comment