Friday, April 11, 2008

Our 11th Wedding Anniversary


Today is our 11th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it! I remember that cold April morning in 1997 like it was yesterday! It was sunny and bright and beautiful outside. The tulips at the Temple were in bloom and were beautiful, but it was only about 20 degrees that morning and it was windy. After we got married we went to the Lion House for our wedding breakfast. That night we had our reception at the Old Meeting House. The next day we headed off to our honeymoon to Florida and the Bahamas. That was quite a week. We've had quite an 11 years as well. Good times, not so good times, really amazing times. I'm really grateful for Tyson. He is a wonderful husband and father. I've been very blessed.

4 comments:

mikelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congratulations on 11 years! That's awesome. I can't believe it's been that long. Time flies! What are you guys going to do to celebrate?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! 11 Years what a great accomplishment. I am so glad that you did marry Tyson. You are an awesome sister-in-law and we appreciate all you do for us. We love you a lot and hope you guys have a great day. Do you have someone to take the kids?

Simone said...

I hope you had fun on your anniversary. I'm glad I got to watch Bailey and Landon. They are soooo cute. Luckily I had some toys hanging around for Landon to play with. You and Tyson are so lucky to have each other. You are both so special, I love you both!!!!

I hope this doesn't post twice, I'm not sure what I'm doing!

rosebud said...

Congratulations!!