"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome." ~Anne Bradstreet
"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade." ~Charles Dickens
That first quote is how I feel about living here in Cali. It's so boring having the same weather all year round. I don't know why people love it so much. I think it gets old.
I keep thinking spring is here, but I really don't want to get my hopes up. The kids keep wanting to go outside, but that cool wind really makes me want to stay inside.
3 comments:
whoa -- you're blowing me away with these thoughts!
That first quote is how I feel about living here in Cali. It's so boring having the same weather all year round. I don't know why people love it so much. I think it gets old.
I keep thinking spring is here, but I really don't want to get my hopes up. The kids keep wanting to go outside, but that cool wind really makes me want to stay inside.
Post a Comment