
Bailey & Landon at Grandma Gail's

Gail & Dave - in love

watching the Bee Movie at Grandma Gail's house



Landon being silly in the car.

Landon and his cousins, blowing bubbles at Grandma Kay's

Bailey and her cousins playing cards at Grandma Kay's
We had a really nice Easter Day. It was a busy day, but we enjoyed spending it with our families!! We want to thank the Easter Bunny, Grandma Gail, Grandpa Dave, and Grandma Kay for making our day special!!




4 comments:
How fun! I sure miss those days spending time with the family. I'm glad you guys had a good Easter!
P.S. I didn't know you were a RS teacher too! We'll have to start collaborating! How often do you have to teach?
GASP! YOU BOUGHT GAS ON SUNDAY!!! (ha. ha. ha.) (O:
Your mom looks terrific and her house is beautiful (as I remember it)!
Easter was a really good time this year. Low key, relaxing and the game Apples for Apples was great fun. Thank you for being such an awesome sister-in-law.
You can never go wrong with easter! But you can go wrong with that pic of me!!! hahaha
Post a Comment