What is your husbands name? Tyson, Ty Ty, Daddy, Mr. Pants, Sugar Dumpling.
How long have you been together? We will have been married for 11 years in April. We've known each other for 14 years.
How long did you date? 7 months, but we also dated a little before my mission. Before my mission I thought he was a dork and he thought I was stuck up.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is smarter? I am book smarter, he is street smarter.
Who does the housework? That would be me.
Who sleeps on the right? Sleep? What's that?
Who pays the bills? Me. I pay them online. It makes me feel important.
Who cooks dinner? I do everything I can to get out of cooking dinner. Thankfully, Tyson really enjoys cooking.
Who drives when you are together? He does and I keep my eyes closed.
Who is more stubborn? Probably me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who proposed? He did. He even brought me a beer to get me drunk so I'd say yes (wasn't necessary).
Who has more siblings? He does, by far. 7 to none.
Who wears the pants? We both do, but I did see him wearing one of my dresses once. He looked pretty good.
I tag.....Mikelle!!
11 years ago




4 comments:
That was super fun to read -- thanks for doing that!!
Thanks for tagging me Tracie! I'll have to work on it tonight!
I love your responses - you are so funny! I love the driving comment... Too funny!
Oh, and judging from your music today, I'm assuming you are having a crazy day!
I can totally relate with some of your responses. Ted didn't bring a beer, just waited until I was heavily medicated. I think I saw Tyson wearing your dress. It was kind of like Ted in my night gown.
Post a Comment