It all started on Christmas day when Landon came down with a cold and pink eye. It just got worse from there. Bailey got sick the day after Christmas, sore throat, throwing up. Then, I got sick. Then, Bailey got pink eye, then I got pink eye, then Landon got pink eye again. The kids are pretty much better, but I still can't shake it. It has not been our greatest week, but I'm going to try to stay positive. At least it's not freezing outside. Wait, it is freezing outside. At least I have a warm house to be sick in.
11 years ago





3 comments:
Oh man! I'm SOOO sorry you've had such a hard week Tracie. I hope you feel better really soon!
Tracie, we have missed seeing you at the family functions. I hope you are finally feeling better! Amy
Sorry about your bad week...Now it's my turn to be sick. 2 weeks now with the stomach flu...I'm losing my mind. Hailie had it for about 4 days, let's hope for a healthy February!!!!
-Simone
Post a Comment