Saturday, January 31, 2009

Some Pictures

I've been really bad at blogging this month. Sometimes I just don't feel like blogging. Today I felt like blogging, so I thought I'd blog. Here are some pictures of the kids from the past month.
















Here are some pics of Landon, well, being Landon







































Here are some pics of a silly sleepover party that we had at our house. Bailey and her friend Charlie were nice enough to involve Landon in their fun. Thanks girls! Landon in Bailey's old dance dress made me a little nervous, though.






3 comments:

rosebud said...

Cute pictures -- hang on to that one of Landon for later; a little blackmail never hurt (teenager) anyone.

Nice to have you back for a post -- what is it about fb that makes the blog seem to archaic sometimes? ;)

rosebud said...

or rather, "'so' archaic"

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the blogging thing. I absolutely love it, yet things are so crazy I sometimes can't get myself to sit down and do it. It has been such a long time. Cute pictures! It makes me miss seeing you guys in the mornings every week.