Friday, May 2, 2008

Women's Conference



Yesterday Simone, my sister-in-law, and I went to Women's Conference at BYU. It was a really fun day. This is the third year that I have gone and I always look forward to it. There were a lot of really great and uplifting talks, plus it's always fun to hang out with Simone and just have a day off. Thanks Simone for going with me, and thank you Tyson for staying home and taking care of the kids so that I could go!!!

4 comments:

rosebud said...

Oh my, I am SOOOO jealous!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got to go. It sounds like a good time. That was nice of Tyson to help make it possible. You will have to share some of this good info you were able to hear.

mikelle said...

Sounds like fun! It's nice to have a little break every once in a while!

Simone said...

Thanks for spearheading our trip to BYU this year. I'm so glad I got you "hooked" on Women's
Conference- next time if it's cold outside I'm getting the cream soup in a bowl and if it's a warm day I'm getting the taco salad!