Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon!! (May 8th)





Some fun facts about Landon:

A few of his favorite things:
*Playing Lego Star Wars on XBOX
*Spending time in the mountains- riding 4 wheelers, hiking, cooking out

Landon was born on his great-grandfather's birthday

He loves yogurt drinks and sausage for breakfast

He likes his hair spiked up

He is very excited to start preschool this fall

His favorite song is "Life is A Highway" from the "Cars" movie

He loves to sing songs

He loves spending time with his dad and going on adventures together

He likes to make others laugh. He's always trying to be funny.



We Love you Landon! Happy 4th Birthday Little Buddy!

2 comments:

mikelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Landon (tomorrow)!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! I'm sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you, but I'll see you soon! I love you!

rosebud said...

How fun!!! I can't wait for Karl's birthday. He keeps telling me his birthday is tomorrow and can he have friends over for cake?... this is the first year he's really been excited about it(probably because Catalina wont stop talking about all the big plans she has for her day!)