I couldn't resist taking some pictures of Landon and Carson having a little picnic lunch outside today. They just looked soo cute. 


11 years ago
What we're up to, if you're interested!
I couldn't resist taking some pictures of Landon and Carson having a little picnic lunch outside today. They just looked soo cute. 


Posted by Tracie at 1:20 PM
5 comments:
Too cute! They look like such good friends. They are so lucky to have each other to play with!
These pictures are so cute. They look like they are really good friends, they are lucky to have each other to play with.
I love those little buddies, they're so cute!
Check those two guys out. They are so cute together. I love that they have been able to get to know each other so well and build such a good relationship.
They are so cute.
Post a Comment