I get in trouble all of the time from Grandma Gail that I don't update my blog often enough with lots of pictures of the kids. Today, I got in trouble again. Landon and I were out running errands and when we got back there was a message from Grandma Gail letting me know that I needed to update the blog with pictures of the kids. So, I went outside with Landon and took pictures of him playing with the hose. Sorry it's not too exciting, but it's what Grandma wanted.



11 years ago




7 comments:
Great pictures, I love them !!!!!
Landon looks like he is having a really fun time
Landon is SOOO cute! I love the pictures and I loved spending time with him at our sleepover. He is such a sweetheart.
P.S. Great poll. Although, it was so hard to choose just one!!! I like all of them but Tomatoes. Yuck!
Lando likes getting his picture taken huh? Haha he's funny!
they are so cute at that table -- then before we know it they will be so big!
Love the pictures. He is such a Cutie!
Why don't you take more pictures of Bailey?
Post a Comment