Well, we finally got our vegetable garden all planted! Last year, our first year of gardening, we harvested a ton of tomatoes, a bucket load of zucchini, and two sad cucumbers. This year, with our garden expanded, we are trying for more tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, bell peppers, peas, carrots, watermelon, and pumpkin. We will keep you posted on our gardening triumphs and failures. Either way, it will be fun. 
We hope that this will be our end result...
"A garden is always a series of losses set against a few triumphs, like life itself."
-May Sarton
11 years ago




2 comments:
My dear kids and grandkids, Your garden looks beautiful and I know it will produce well! Because you produce such beautiful children. I wonder why I have the most beautiful, smart, amazing and precious grandchildren in the world. I am sooo blessed! I wish I could have seen Bailey play at her first piano recital. I love seeing my grandchildren perform at any thing they are involved in. That is what I live for. And of course her dance recitals, she is such an amazing dancer. You are doing such a good job as parents and I am so proud of you both and I am sure Your Father in Heaven is too. I put your names in the temple always and I hope you are feeling the blessings.hby I love you Bailey and Landon more than you both will ever know. All My Love, Grandma Kay xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I am so jealous of your little garden. We really want one, but have no room. I don't want to venture over to the farm because there is no convenient water source. They use to irrigate it. I am not quite sure how to work all that. I guess I will just have to shop at yours!!!!!
Post a Comment