Saturday, May 17, 2008

Expanding our Garden

We had such a fun experience starting a vegetable garden last year that this year we have decided to expand. So, here are a few pics that I took of Landon and Tyson expanding the garden. Well, Tyson is expanding, Landon is playing in the mud, and Bailey is threatening me with a broom?




4 comments:

rosebud said...

I love family work days! Fun stuff!!

mikelle said...

Too cute! Love the pictures. Especially Bailey with the broom! I'm excited to see all the new improvements in your backyard next week! Heck, I'm just jealous you have a backyard. We're not sure what that is in Cali.

(P.S. Your comments make me LOL!)

Adri said...

We'll be over to pick up some tomatoes in a couple of months. Could you plant some sugar snap peas? We love those.

Anonymous said...

Please send the troops over to help in our yard. The work looks amazing and it appears they had fun doing it!