What we're up to, if you're interested!
WOW, 5th grade already. I remember back when I just moved into the ward she was just barely getting baptized. Time flies by too fast. It sounds like your doing pretty well w/ it all. :D Stay strong. :D
She's such a pretty girl -- so smart and talented, too!! Good luck for 5th Bailey!
Now I'm going in to sixth in August. . . Cra-Zeeee!!!!!!
Now school is ending in a week, and I'll be in 7th. Even craa-zeee ER!!!!
I am in seventh.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW, 5th grade already. I remember back when I just moved into the ward she was just barely getting baptized. Time flies by too fast. It sounds like your doing pretty well w/ it all. :D Stay strong. :D
She's such a pretty girl -- so smart and talented, too!! Good luck for 5th Bailey!
Now I'm going in to sixth in August. . . Cra-Zeeee!!!!!!
Now school is ending in a week, and I'll be in 7th. Even craa-zeee ER!!!!
I am in seventh.
Post a Comment