Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day


We had a really nice Valentine's Day this year. Every year Tyson buys the kids and I special Valentines. He rings the doorbell and leaves them on the front porch for us. I got my favorite dessert, fruit tarts, a vase full of red tulips and a cute card. The kids got some little gifts and cards as well. Then we had heart shaped pizza, played some games, put the kids to bed and watched the Princess Bride. It was not the most exciting Valentine's Day ever, but it was sure nice. Thanks honey! We love you!

1 comments:

rosebud said...

You know, the older I get the more I like presents that aren't fancy. We went and played at a mall in Dallas that has a huge play place for kids and lots of yummy food choices. I browsed, but didn't buy anything! I got flowers and some new slippers from David and although I love them, the time at the mall was the best. I'm glad you had a good day.