Monday, November 10, 2008

Thank You Rose!


My dear friend Rosemary did a little birthday blog for me and I just wanted to thank her again. It was fun to take a walk down memory lane with her. It really means a lot to me that she took the time to compile all of the pictures and even broke her scanner in the process. Thank you again Rose. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me for all these years.

4 comments:

rosebud said...

The pleasure was all mine to have to sit and think about what a great person and friend you are/have been! I'm glad you enjoyed it!! (I can't believe how happy we look in all of those mission pictures!)

mikelle said...

Happy Birthday Tracie! (sorry I'm late!) The blog post Rose made for you is awesome! You're lucky to have such a good friend. And it was fun to see all those pictures of you from your mission! Hope you had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

i love your blog design!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry i was too lazy to type in all my blogspot stuff so that's why i have a gray face instead of an orange B