We had a really fun Halloween this year. Busy but fun. Bailey had her parade and party at school, Landon had his own party at his school, then we went to Grandma Kay's for another party! We then went back to our neighborhood for a little trick or treating. I stayed home and passed out candy while my little darth vader, snow fairy, and my big Jedi went trick or treating in the nice warm weather. What's more fun than that?
Our Beautiful Snow Fairy
Bailey, Meg, and Rachel at Grandma Kay's Party.
Landon and Carson


Our Little Darth Vader




2 comments:
Cute pictures. I really like your music, too! I gave up on the music on my blog -- I'm too fickle to keep up with it! :)
Hey, is your birthday on the 7th or 8th? I can never remember and it's all Page's fault!
PS- you need to get on facebook
PPS- I'm coming to Utah for the holidays!!
We are excited and hope to get together with y'all, too. Fire up the van and this time we'll treat! Start thinking of someplace fun to visit...One of these days I'd like to get to the coppermines' visitor center, but I don't know about wintertime...hmm...
Post a Comment