Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our Park City Trip

While Tyson was gone to Alaska, Bailey, Landon, Grandma Gail and I went to Park City for a couple of days. We had such a great time. We went swimming at our hotel, went on the Alpine Slide, played miniature golf, and just had a really fun time together. Thanks Grandma Gail!






4 comments:

rosebud said...

Oh, Park City. I once fell off the slide on a date. Remember that? We just found out our fiends' daughter is getting married there next summer -- I told David to make sure we get there. I have an idea for a get together -- do you have any interest in this is the place monument? I'd like to take my kids there while I visit...

rosebud said...

BTW, they are friends, not fiends. (:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have come. You know me I am always up for an adventure. Especially one that looks like so much fun. It looks like you did a little bit of everything. How fun!

Anonymous said...

I think little landon is on a sugar high!!!