On Friday, Bailey and Landon, Meg, Carson, Hailie, Rachel, Paige, Parker, Brett, and Derek, Megan, Grandma Kay, and I loaded up in cars and headed for a zoo adventure. What an adventure it was. 





11 years ago
What we're up to, if you're interested!
On Friday, Bailey and Landon, Meg, Carson, Hailie, Rachel, Paige, Parker, Brett, and Derek, Megan, Grandma Kay, and I loaded up in cars and headed for a zoo adventure. What an adventure it was. 





Posted by Tracie at 7:31 PM
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I heard you guys had a great (but really hot) time!
It looks like I missed out on a fun day! Thank you for sharing your pictures - It was nice to see my kids having some fun!:) How did Derek swing having Bailey push him in the stroller? AS
You guys are all so brave. Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment