Monday, June 9, 2008

Those Vampire Books


After many people told me that I really needed to read the novel Twilight, I decided to read it. I just couldn't figure out what was so great about a bunch of vampire books. So, I borrowed a copy from my mom and started reading. One day later, after completely neglecting everything, I finished the book. Now I completely understand. I literally could not put the book down. I'm totally hooked and Tyson is a little jealous. I can't wait to start reading the next one.

Thanks mom for letting me borrow your books!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Tracie, I am surprised you didn't give in sooner. I was the same way - Vampires aren't really my thing. But I loved the books. Go the MTV.com website and to the movie section and you can watch the trailer and a completed scene that they just came out with. Just be warned though that it is a little depressing when you get done with the third one!

mikelle said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm excited to read it, finally! I'm just waiting for a copy at the library!

rosebud said...

Can't get it through my library system (geez, wonder why?!)... I'll have to borrow it on vacation from someone. LOVE the music!!

Anonymous said...

I know how that is. I totally love those books. I even liked her new book the Host. I think her writing style is good and once I start I just can't stop.