Karl was conflicted recently. He likes pink because Catalina and I make such a fuss about it and got some grief picking something in a primary class because he chose pink! I think he's finding peace in blue and red now though.
Yes, I definitely think this deserves a worry wart. And I would be concerned, especially with Tyson's love of cross-dressing in his spare time. Are we ever going to get to see that on the blog?
I knew Landon got his love of shoes and dresses from somewhere, now I know where. I want to see Tyson in a lovely medival inspired gown. Mikelle is giving away all of Tyson's secrets!!!!
5 comments:
Karl was conflicted recently. He likes pink because Catalina and I make such a fuss about it and got some grief picking something in a primary class because he chose pink! I think he's finding peace in blue and red now though.
Yes, I definitely think this deserves a worry wart. And I would be concerned, especially with Tyson's love of cross-dressing in his spare time. Are we ever going to get to see that on the blog?
I knew Landon got his love of shoes and dresses from somewhere, now I know where. I want to see Tyson in a lovely medival inspired gown. Mikelle is giving away all of Tyson's secrets!!!!
NO! That picture is so funny! Thank you Lando for making us laugh!
Landon looks ravishing! I know underneath the dress is a spiderman costume!
Post a Comment