Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've Got Some Exciting News...

I bought a composter! I know, I can't believe it either. All joking aside, I've actually wanted one for a long time. If you're not sure what a composter is, it is a bin where you discard kitchen scraps, grass clippings, shredded newspaper, etc. and in time, it decomposes into a really great organic material that can be added to the soil to improve it. Anyway, I've wanted one for a long time and I'm excited to start decomposing things!! I know what you are thinking, that Tracie knows how to have a good time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so glad you found one!!!! Have a great time decomposing things.

rosebud said...

So many times I'm throwing things away wishing I had one of those! Congrats!!

mikelle said...

You really do know how to have a good time! I hope it doesn't stink up the house!

Anonymous said...

It wont stink up the house you have to put it outside.