Saturday, May 31, 2008

That Girl Can Dance!!


Tonight Bailey had her spring dance recital. She and the other dancers all put on a fabulous performance. Bailey is an amazing dancer. I am so proud of her and all of her hard work!
She was in 5 dances for the recital. First of all she was in the opening clogging number with all of the other clogging classes. Then she was in a clogging number to the High School Musical song, "Get Your Head in the Game." Then she was in a jazz number with girls that were about 4 years older than her, to "Our Lips are Sealed." Then, she was in another jazz dance to "Sweet Escape." And finally, she was in the jazz finale which was to the Hairspray song, "You Can't Stop the Beat." It was all quite a show. Like I said before, she was really amazing and I am so proud of her.


clogging dance -Get Your Head in the Game


Jazz dance - Sweet Escape

3 comments:

Simone said...

I'm sad we missed it! Maybe she can put on a private performance for her family.

mikelle said...

Great job Bailey! I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I would have loved to see you perform. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Good job Bailey! We are so proud of you. Tracie, tell us next time, we will come. Meg would have loved it. Keep up the good work Bailey, you are so talented.