I was tagged by my friend Rose to give a list of 20 of my favorite things:
1- Moose Tracks Ice Cream
2- BYU Women's Conference Talks
3- Watching the Utah Jazz playoff games with my family
4- Shade Clothing
5- Fondue
6- When the house is clean
7- doing pilates and yoga
8- listening to Bailey play the piano
9- chocolate covered strawberries
10- watching Landon ride his scooter
11- digital scrapbooking
12- joking around with Tyson
13- a good nights sleep
14- Matt Damon & George Clooney (Rosemary "made" me put these on my list. Since I put them I might as well put Patrick Dempsey.
15- Thai coconut milk soup- yummy
16- spring time - temps in the 60's and 70's
17- watching my kids sleep
18- watching M*A*S*H with Tyson
19- watching Bailey dance- she's really good
20- Coldplay
I tag: Bailey
11 years ago




2 comments:
Love this list. I think I would really have to think hard to find 20 things that I really like. However, there are many things are your list that I think would for sure be on mine.
I didn't know you did Digital Scrapbooking! I've read about it online and it looks so fun! You'll have to show me all about it next week.
Post a Comment