Tonight Bailey had her first piano recital. She performed two songs, Vivaldi's "Autumn" and "The Entertainer." She did a really great job. She loves playing the piano. We are so proud of her!! 

Bailey and her piano teacher, Ashley.
11 years ago




4 comments:
Wow Bailey! You are a busy girl! Look at all these wonderful talents you have. You're amazing! I wish I could have been there to see your recital. You'll have to play your songs for me when I come next month! Keep up the good work!
what a little lady! Catalina is starting piano this summer and I think I'm going to start teaching violin!!
I bet that was so fun if I could I would but I had a softball game and I won it was 8 to 1 I got to pitch two times and both of the times I pitched I got all the people out and I got a het to third!!!! If I did not have a softball game I would want to come!!!!
Bailey-keep up the good work. Playing the piano is a neat skill to have. We are all so proud of you! I wish I would have kept with it. I really regret stopping. Now when I try to pick it back up it is twice as hard. I am really glad your recital went well. It looks like you are playing pretty tough songs. I am impressed!
Post a Comment