Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We're Birdsitting




It was very exciting in our home today with the temporary addition of a new animal. Grandpa Gregg is out of town and we are birdsitting his bird for a week or so. Newton our cat was especially excited. He thought we brought him home a special treat.

3 comments:

mikelle said...

Wow! It looks like Landon really likes the bird. I don't see any pictures of Bailey with the bird though. I take it she's not a big fan?

I think you should let Newton befriend the bird - you never know, they could turn out to be good friends!

rosebud said...

I love the pictures! I can just hear the laughter!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Gregg is lucky to have you guys. I think birds are way to messy. However, I can not believe how friendly the bird is with Bailey and Landon. Birds always bite me. Maybe they can tell how I really feel about them.