
I have a hard time motivating myself to exercise. However, I have found some exercise DVD's that I really enjoy and that help keep me motivated. I hate when I get to the end of a workout and I feel like I am going to die. The DVD's that I found, actually make me feel really good and energized. They are all by the same instructor, Ellen Barrett. She is mostly a Pilates instructor, but these DVD's aren't all Pilates. There are 3 that I rotate through, but the best one is called Fat Burning Fusion. It is barefoot liquid cardio. It is stretching, strengthening and cardio all in one. It is really really great. I love it so much I just wanted to share!
11 years ago




5 comments:
I'm putting that on my wishlist ASAP! Thanks for sharing!
I have a hard time motivating myself to exercise too. That's probably why I don't do it! But I should, my cholesterol is probably off the charts again. I'd love to use workout videos but I have NO space in our little apartment... I'll have to keep these in mind and try them out when we have more room! Thanks!
Oh, and I forgot to tell you - I love the new template! Super cute for spring! I keep wanting to change ours but I can't bring myself to do it. I can't decide on one I like and I don't want to have to replace everything in my sidebar... Maybe one day I'll just suck it up and do it!
I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!
OK, you are motivating me. I especially need to do something as for the last week I have lived on Schmidts mint brownies. I just can't seem to get enough of them. I really need these work our DVD's. I think I am going to have to invest.
Post a Comment