My mom got the two of us concert tickets to see the "Police" reunion tour in July! I am very exicted. I am a big fan. Good job, mom!!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the blog. I am so glad you have started. Yeah! The layout is great, I love the name, and wow it looks like you have been doing this for years. This is going to be fun.
I AM SO JEALOUS! David told me to buy some when they were here, but it was so expensive! (O: HAVE FUN! I am so glad we got to go together once (was it really 8 years ago!!!).
2 comments:
I love the blog. I am so glad you have started. Yeah! The layout is great, I love the name, and wow it looks like you have been doing this for years. This is going to be fun.
I AM SO JEALOUS! David told me to buy some when they were here, but it was so expensive! (O: HAVE FUN! I am so glad we got to go together once (was it really 8 years ago!!!).
Post a Comment