I'm new to the blogging thing, but I'm going to give it a try. Piano girl is Bailey. She started taking piano lessons a couple of months ago and has been hit with the piano playing bug. She and her dad have been practicing together. Lately they have been trying to learn how to play Vanessa Carlton's "A Thousand Miles." Bailey almost has it down. She mostly plays by ear right now, but is quickly learning to read music. Landon is fighter boy. His favorite thing to do is fight and wrestle with his dad. Landon is a lot of fun. He has a lot of energy. A lot.
11 years ago




3 comments:
I LOVE IT! GREAT JOB!!!! I'll be back often!
I love the blog! I'm expecting more pictures and updates soon!
Love you!
I always new that Bailey is talented but I didn't realize she was playing such a difficult song. I am very impressed. Keep up the good work Bailey-it will really pay off. Who knows you could be our next American Idol.
Post a Comment