Nice posing by Landon! I love those pictures - especially the photoshopped ones! Tell Tyson great job! The one he did for us is up in our room - I see it everyday and think of you guys! By the way, when are you coming to visit again?
P.S. You are a great blogger Tracie! Keep up the good work!
All I can say is Landon has great toys for a boy his age. The only challange I see is how to out do it every year. He definately alredy has the taste for the finer things in life. I mean check out that car. By the way Carson loves that Landon shares all his fun toys! As a mom we have to take advantage of these warm days. My kids are definately getting a little stir crazy always stuck in our house or at school.
4 comments:
Keep those put away when we come to visit, or my kids may decide to move in with you! (O:
BTW, presently, my kids are yelling for me to get them out of the tub -- will you come over and do it for me! (O:
Nice posing by Landon! I love those pictures - especially the photoshopped ones! Tell Tyson great job! The one he did for us is up in our room - I see it everyday and think of you guys! By the way, when are you coming to visit again?
P.S. You are a great blogger Tracie! Keep up the good work!
All I can say is Landon has great toys for a boy his age. The only challange I see is how to out do it every year. He definately alredy has the taste for the finer things in life. I mean check out that car. By the way Carson loves that Landon shares all his fun toys! As a mom we have to take advantage of these warm days. My kids are definately getting a little stir crazy always stuck in our house or at school.
Post a Comment